Jan 19, 2010

Converting HD videos to stunning nHD format for Nokia 5800

There are lots of converters available for video conversion on the web, but 90% of them have a great drawback... Slow conversion. The slowest of them all is Super video converter. It used to be a great converter but its codecs are buggy and it slows down the computer preventing any other work being carried on apart from conversions.



The best of them all comes Allok Video Converter. It converts to any manual setting on the latest versions. To make the conversion simple, I have taken the pain to experiment and provided a user preset file along with the download. Just drag and drop it to the install folder and you get hot cake like videos out of the box with no headaches. I have only included settings for
nHD format which is the maximum quality possible on this cell with 1500kB bitrate videos and 50mB for converting a HD video to nHD. Convert it and see for yourself the jawdropping output.

This converter allows parallel conversion of 2 at a time without even slowing the computer down. It needs less than 2 mts for a video song and videos are bug free. Tested myself.

Settings provided in Download file.

Download

4 comments:

  1. I'm using this program and this presets for viewing video in my Nokia X6, and it works fine, but i wonder if you could make a preset for this cellphone.
    I've tried and i can´t make it work!! i can't see that videos.
    Thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. super machaaaaaaaaaa.thnksssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read thiѕ ρiecе of wгiting сomρletely about the differenсe of nеweѕt аnd prevіous teсhnοlogies,
    іt's awesome article.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... how to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reаding a post that can make people thіnk.
    Аlso, thank you for allowing me to comment!


    Ηere is mу blοg no credit check loans

    ReplyDelete